This is a page section

Premium Managed Services for Remodelers Ready to Jump to the Next Level

We Do What We Do Best, So You Can Do What You Do Best

Helping You Get From Where You Are...To Where You Want to Be

Ready to win more business and increase profits with very little effort from you? If so, then you've come to the right place. We take away all of the stress of digital marketing. When you partner with us, we immediately begin building a rock-solid digital foundation so that ready-to-buy and able-to-buy customers find you and are excited to speak with you. These are some of the tools we use to help your business grow.

Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

Ranking organically is the bedrock of your online strategy. By partnering with HPC, you will experience an exponential growth in your traffic leading to more sales and dominating your market. On average, our clients have doubled their online traffic within 6 months.

AdWords PPC

Want to start driving leads right this instant? AdWords PPC allows you to get your business in front of the exact people who are looking for your services at the exact time that they are looking. Stop wasting money trying to attract leads. Start going where the fish are and they will come to you.

Facebook Advertising

Most home remodelers believe Facebook is just for posting news staying in touch with your customers. But it's actually one of the most powerful means to target your ideal customer and drive a ton of sales for very little cost. In one month, a client of ours drove 175 leads for only $0.79 per lead!

Retargeting

A "good" conversion rate for most remodeling websites is 2%. So how do you get back the other 98%? If you can't answer that question, you're wasting a ton of money on marketing. Retargeting allows you to bring back those warm leads on command for very cheap. We've seen leads as low as $0.24!

Web Design

Before you start driving traffic, you better make sure they'll actually convert once they get to your site or you'll have wasted all that money. We make sure that doesn't happen to you. With a beautiful, high-converting website, you'll stick out amongst your competition and win more jobs per visitor. 

Conversion Rate Optimization

You're a remodeler. You do great work and people pay you well. So wouldn't you agree that every lead counts? Good conversion rate optimization means the difference between an extra $1,000 per month or an extra $100,000.  

Analytics

What is your most cost effective marketing funnel? Which of your website pages is driving the most leads? Which one is leaking leads? Without Analytics set up, you're flying blind. And that means wasted money and opportunity.  Setting up Analytics gives you the power to manage your business online, instead of the other way around.